*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841242-I-Would-Die-For-You-Who-Is-Proud-Of-Me-White-Drowf
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#841242 added February 12, 2015 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
I Would Die For You, Who Is Proud Of Me, White Drowf
Today's blogs...

Soundtrack of my Life - Day 12


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.
** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **


I Would Die For You – Jan Arden


Jan Arden’s β€˜I Would Die For You’ sounds a little weird for a wedding song but aside from loving the song and the idea of having a Canadian artist be our songstress, I loved that we were not going with the standard popular choice of the times – Shania Twain’s From This Moment On & You're Still The One.

I loved the idea of someone loving you enough to put their life on the line for you spoke to me and it was also something my husband felt strongly about – protecting his loved ones. So it became our wedding song.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 345


Prompt: When was the last time someone told you that they were proud of you?

Trying to think if I have ever heard the words.... I expect my mother has said them or some form of them. My husband has in some form or other as well.

I expect I tell myself in a way, as I try to stay positive particularly when I manage to tackle something that was a challenge. A way of affirming the good in my life and being grateful for the experience.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 12


"I wonder where I could get a white drowf?"

This is like yesterday when I wondered if the prompt was in English.... I can't find it in a web search. It changes it to white drawf... what's up with that?

White Drawf the final... blinding.... frontier. Well, maybe not blinding, but it's out there.

A white dwarf, also called a degenerate dwarf, is a stellar remnant composed mostly of electron-degenerate matter. They are very dense; a white dwarf's mass is comparable to that of the Sun, and its volume is comparable to that of the Earth. Its faint luminosity comes from the emission of stored thermal energy.

Not crazy about the words remnant and degenerate matter being called dwarf... it just sounds wrong.


© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841242-I-Would-Die-For-You-Who-Is-Proud-Of-Me-White-Drowf