*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839846-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#839846 added January 29, 2015 at 8:44pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
I'm just going to write a short entry this evening. It's about all I have in me to do. Not sure what's up, but I'm sure feeling wiped out. I felt fine yesterday, but by last night I was kind of achy. Nothing bad, and I'm sure it was only the three mile walk I didsince I'm not use to walking that far.

Then during the night, I woke up numerous times to run to the bathroom and pee. That can be kind of normal for me, but I was careful not to drink too much before bed. What was out of the ordinary, was I froze the minute I got out of bed. Sure, our bedroom tends to be kind of cool this time of year, but I'm not talking cold, i'm saying I was freezing. I was shivering, and even upon geting back into the warm bed and snuggling up to my wife, I just couldn't get warm, She asked me each time I returned to bed if I had gone outside, because my body was so cold.

that lasted until very early this morning, meaning I got very little sleep, and what I did get wasn't very sound. the last time I got up, I was still feeling cold, but upon returning to bed, my wife's warm body felt cold, and she informed me that I was burning up. I still got up and went to work, but I had to keep it very warm in the guardhouse all day, much warmer than what is normal.

After work, I took a nap, but again, I just shivered and froze, getting only a brief nod off here and there. Then, the dogs insisted I get up, but I was freezing and shivering so bad I couldn't do anything. I wrapped up in a quilt, turned the heat up, and tried to nap on the loveseat. Normally I'm the one turning the heat down, or wearing shorts and a tank top because I'm too warm. Not anymore.

I may be freezing, but my body is feverish, and it's a very high fever at times. nothing seems to help, and I'm sure that is making me feel more achy and sore. I have no idea what is going on, and I just want it to go away. I have an idea it may be something in the detoxifying soup we have been eating the last few days, that's the only variable that has changed. But, there is the flu going around and one of the people at work just came down with shingles.

The easy way to see if the soup is the blame is to not eat any, and if I get over this quickly, then I will know. If, however, I stay away from the soup, and this continues, then I suppose it's time to go see my doctor. I can't tell how high the fever gets, our digital thermometer always reads 97 to 99. I know, get a new one.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839846-Thursday