*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837594-New-Years-Eve-Goals-Hope-and-Dreams-for-2015--Dont-Do
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#837594 added January 1, 2015 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
New Year's Eve, Goals, Hope and Dreams for 2015 & Don't Do
Today's blogs...

Thursday January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! I am wishing all my friends and family a wonderful and prospective New Year. I believe 2015 is going to be fabulous and as we sit on the first day or first few days of this new year, we see it stretches out full of potential and freshness. Make it productive and may all your dreams come into being as you forge ahead! I also wish you health and happiness.

Blog City – Day 303


Prompt: What do you wish you were doing New Years Eve? Going to New York to watch the ball drop at Midnight or go to a party where everyone dresses up fancy? What do you do on New Years Eve? What ever you do, please be safe!

I have never been a fan of New Year's Eve. I usually prefer to go off to a movie with my husband and we miss the countdown completely. This year, we went to my friend's place to celebrate at a small house party. It was lovely and I did have fun. Today I am content to be lethargic and reflective, though I am almost too dopey to be too reflective.

It would be interesting to experience an outdoor concert in Toronto or in Niagara Falls. New York seems too overwhelming for me. The cold would be too much I think. It would also be interesting to experience a New Years's Eve in a Caribbean or in a warmer climate. I would hate to be away for Christmas, though.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality – Week Fifty – Four


7. We are fast approaching the end of 2014 what are your goals/hopes/wishes/dreams for 2015?

I have the gift of possibility as I look into this new year. Everything is fresh and new, open to all wondrous things. I hope anything is possible for this year.

Do I have specific goals?

For my writing... I want to continue with my writing and my growth in all areas - blogging, fiction, poetry. I have signed on to the Romantic workshop to begin the year. I am blogging with Blog City, Welcome To My Reality and I am also taking the official 30 Day Blogging Challenge in January.

I will be writing my Dear Me letter for 2015.

For teaching... I will be supplying and with any luck I will get a long term position or even a contract to teach. I will continue to stay on top of new educational trends and will try to improve in the area of technology and all it has to offer. I will continue to keep up with my contacts and hope that they bring me some teaching positions.

In my relationships.... I always hope to keep in touch with my friends and family on a more regular basis. I need to be more social and remember that my relationships enhance my life and keep me grounded. I need to spend more quality time with my husband. Communicate better. Open up and share the inner workings of my mind.

Day One by Matthew West. Here are the words to his new single due out in the spring. I felt the words are great and a reminder that it is a new day... and even if you mess up the next day is a fresh, new start.

http://www.klove.com/music/artists/matthew-west/songs/day-one-lyrics.aspx

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge – Jan. 1


"Everyone talks about the changes they want to make when New Years Day comes. I don't want to know about your resolutions...I want to know what you don't plan on doing in 2015. Don't be obvious...be creative!"

Can always count on you to come up with a great prompt for the first of the year, Fivesixer .

Don't be plain or ordinary,
Don't be fickle or squeamish,
Don't hide when a challenge presents itself
Don't wonder off or let life pass you by
Be ready for anything and everything
Bring it on.
I'm ready.
Hello, 2015.




© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837594-New-Years-Eve-Goals-Hope-and-Dreams-for-2015--Dont-Do