*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837400-Sticking-To-Resolutions-Christmas-Memories--What-I-See
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#837400 added December 30, 2014 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
Sticking To Resolutions, Christmas Memories & What I See
Today's blogs...

Blog City – Day 301


What is your formula of sticking to New Year's resolutions or any other promises to yourself, after making them?

I make my resolutions like goals. In fact, I even call them goals instead of resolutions. If I mess up, I pick myself up and try again. Mistakes happen. I am not perfect and things are going to go awry but I refuse to give up on myself and my goals just because I had an off day.

I also don't start things on the first day of the year. If I am going to practice a new routine... like doing 20 minutes of yoga in the morning, I start before the new year happens. It takes the pressure off starting on Day 1.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality - Week Fifty - Four


1. What was your favourite memory of the Christmas Season? If you do not celebrate Christmas choose a special or important holiday/birthday that you have a favourite memory of.

I think the most exciting this that happened this Christmas Season was the announcement of my cousin and his wife having TWINS. They wrapped two snugglies in a box with there company names printed on them. When my aunt and uncle unwrapped the box there was a big hoop la. My cousin taped the whole thing. My aunt was on her feet flapping those snugglies around all excited. She did not even realize it was twins until Angela said something! Such great news. Next year their will be babies at the festivities! That will be fabulous!
My cousin was trying to rush the opening of presents and my other cousin was telling him to stop being such a pain. Now we know why he was in a hurry.

3. Looking out the closest window to you right now, what do you see?

No dang snow! It is Christmas. I live in Canada. There is supposed to be snow for Christmas.... and then be gone for my birthday in January, but still.... snow for Christmas is a great commodity. I was laughing with my husband yesterday when we drove by the ski hill on the way to Toronto and they had all their snow making machines in full gear. There were a few people on the hills but you could still see some grassy haze and all around the area was green as green can be... not even the unsightly brown... it is green, People! Cold, but green.

We had friends so to Texas.... they had a snow storm getting back to Dallas. They got the snow we should be having. And it is crazy to know all the snow Buffalo got.... what, three or more FEET; it is gone. Crazy. Just plain crazy.


© Copyright 2014 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837400-Sticking-To-Resolutions-Christmas-Memories--What-I-See