*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836203-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#836203 added December 14, 2014 at 8:33pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Pretty full day for a Sunday. I worked, but had a short day, eight until noon. Of course, by the time I got out, it was actually twelve-thirty. That put me at about one-thirty by the time I got home, let the dogs out, and put my stuff away. I fixed a quick lunch, then did some stuff for work, printed out a memo that needs to be posted tomorrow, and got ready to do some exercises.

I also checked on the dove I rescued yesterday, and it's doing great. I probably could have turned it loose this afternoon, but it's very wet out. So, one more night with us, then tomorrow it will be released back outside to rejoin it's friends and family.

My workout went well, and after an hour I was huffing and puffing, which is a good sign I had a good workout. This put me at about five in the afternoon, or at lest about ten minutes to. That meant it was time to start getting things ready for dinner. I did take a few minutes to rest up after the exercising, drink some water, and find a recipe for baked breaded pork chops.

I had told Rhonda I would cook dinner tonight, since we have both been working and going pretty light on our dinners. Also, when we are both working, we don't get a chance to sit down and enjoy dinner together. But, I don't have to work tomorrow, so I decided I would cook us a nice dinner and have it ready when she got home.

It turned out great, and was ready about the time she was. We sat and had a nice dinner, talked, and then fed the dogs a nice meal, too. Next, it was time to relax with a cup of coffee and log the foods in MFP. From there, I came here, and now that I have this entry wrapped up, it's time to turn on the television, watch a program, and then turn in for the night.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836203-Sunday