*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834493-My-Very-Own-Pets-Unicorns-and-Dragons
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#834493 added November 20, 2014 at 12:06pm
Restrictions: None
My Very Own Pets: Unicorns and Dragons
Prompt: What would life be like if unicorns and dragons really existed?

--------------

If unicorns and dragons really existed, I think we’d stop all wars and try to fight off the dragons that would spume fire at us. As long as the humankind has this ineradicable fighting gene, we might as well fight dragons.

As for me, I’d keep an amicable dragon as a personal friend to guard my fire-proof castle and let a couple of magical unicorns to accompany me while I practice my spells so I can permanently give upgrades to WdC members for them to improve the mood and spirit of people all over the world with their work, with the hope that their work will mean peace on earth.

As to the reality of dragons and unicorns, our mythical history is full of stories, works of art, and songs. Remember, “Puff the Magic Dragon”? I used to sing it with my sons, and I am sure many of you did, also.

These creatures may symbolize danger or luck or happiness, giving shape to our greatest hopes, fears, and colorful dreams. No wonder children and some adults who are really children at heart, like yours truly, become fascinated with them and the stories they inspire...

I am quite sure dragons and unicorns did exist once, but UFOs came and hijacked them to a far-away galaxy to leave us wanting and bereft. And why not? I bet they wanted to stop wars in their neck o'the woods, too. If you can’t stop a war people get into, you then redirect their energies toward something else, like what nature does on our planet with the tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, epidemics, etc.

Truth is, we now have proof that UFOs were here a long long time ago, a secret that the Mexican government hid from the entire world. I’m sure those were the UFOs that robbed us of our dragons and unicorns.

If you don’t believe me, check this link:
http://themindunleashed.org/2013/12/mexican-government-reveals-mayan-documents-p...

And if you really believe me, I have a few bridges, mansions, and castles in the sky for sale in most places on earth, and I think you do qualify as a buyer. *Wink*

© Copyright 2014 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834493-My-Very-Own-Pets-Unicorns-and-Dragons