*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825739-TITLE--It-Appears-So
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#825739 added August 19, 2014 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
TITLE? It Appears So.
I can name many things that appear to be true at first light, and then appear to be false by noon. Even more that appear to be false at noon and true by the light of the setting sun.  But to me appearances are much more real than truth.  Truth is ephemeral.


One bad apple doesn't spoil the barrel.  It might be kinder though if it did.  Usually one bad apple just destroys the majority, then the minority has to put up with the resulting rotting stench.

Young adult books are categorized as such as a warning to old adults.  It has been noticed that a great number of older adults have suffered strokes when they discover that imagination is more real than their prejudices.

Most clouds are above the mountains.
Most mountains are behind the trees.


The path to heaven is made for small feet.


The mole sees the worm closer than the robin.


© Copyright 2014 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825739-TITLE--It-Appears-So