*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824763-Trapped-with-YOU
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#824763 added August 8, 2014 at 2:56pm
Restrictions: None
Trapped with YOU!
With this prompt, I have to ask questions. First how large is the elevator? It has to be a freight elevator, you know, because if I am going to get stuck with you guys, I might as well ask every single one of you to stick with me.

As long as we are doing this fantasy thing, I am also asking everyone to come in their knights and ladies outfits, and if you search for me, just look for the dragon.

Since you have this dragon trapped in a snare, if trapping any dragon is possible, you have to bear with me, if I make our small container a little too hot, but then you are all too hot anyway, and we will have a wonderful 12 hours, with Charlie ~ ’s music and all that chatter from you chatterboxes.

It will be such a nice 12 hour ride! *Smile*

-------------------

Prompt:
If you were trapped in an elevator for 12 hours, which three bloggers would you most want with you in that situation? Keep in mind 12 hours is a long time....

© Copyright 2014 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824763-Trapped-with-YOU