*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821923-Beginning-paragraph-to-rewrite-for-something
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#821923 added May 30, 2019 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
Beginning paragraph to rewrite for something
The Obvious

What is obvious is that the obvious sometimes needs to be stated; needs to be proclaimed from the highest rooftops; needs to be shouted through a megaphone; because the obvious is not always obvious to everyone. Or the obvious is ignored. Walked around, tiptoed over, and tunneled under. True you cannot ignore the obvious for long, especially if someone states it. So never be afraid to state the obvious. After all not everyone is looking in the same direction. Not everyone want to see the obvious.

Author's Notes: Written in 2003. I don't remember the event in my life that caused me to write this. It started as an essay and I'm thinking of using it in a short story or poem.

Yearning


"The yearning for you still wakes me up in the middle of the night starving for your aroma. I cannot live without the sweetness of your flavor. So I go through the day sleeping beauty waiting for your kiss to awaken me; a zombie waiting for your scent to command me. There is nothing or no one else like you in this world. Where are you my beloved? Answer me chocolate!"

Word Lists


Chocolate: chocolate; brown; coffee; tan; russet; brunette, auburn.
Yearning: desire, longing, yen, hunger, thirst, ache, craving, nostalgia.

Author Note: Written in 2002 or 2003. The words are those I needed to use.

© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821923-Beginning-paragraph-to-rewrite-for-something