*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807986-What-ever-it-takes
Rated: E · Book · Technology · #1973676
Thoughts from time to time.
#807986 added February 23, 2014 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
What ever it takes
    02-23-14


          HEY CABBY!


    What's a man to do? Mom died last year and my daughters have been driving me nuts telling me I should sell the house and go to Assisted Living.


I maybe eighty three and OLD, but that doesn't mean I need assistances with anything. Well, maybe one thing.





  Man is this embarrassing! Ma, my wife of fifty years cut my hair. When I say cut my hair I mean, everywhere.





I've been a vary hairy guy since I was young, and she liked doing this for me. It's been almost a year since she died and nobody should be this hairy.





    Sure you say, what's a barber for?  You don't even need to ask, because I did!





All I heard him say was; You need what, where? Forget it. I don't get paid enough. I've got plenty of business  without





listening to this. GET OUT!  Well he's not going to cut my hair again. I can tell you that!





  So here I am in this cab talking to you. Maybe, you can help me? I've got Mom's clippers right here in this shoe box.





All I need is some assistance. Preferably a lady. I don't need no man looking between my legs. That would be





embarrassing. Unless of course he was a barber. And I guess those guys are ethically challenged. You got any idea's?





  A massage parlor? Isn't that something like a Brothel? I mean you think they might? Well lets go. It's downtown?





And it's how much? Would you take a check? Will you wait while I ask, and then take me back to my bank?





Great! I appreciate this. You're a good buddy. You think this is the place? It does say: MATILDAS MASSAGE PARLOR.





Wait right here, I'll be right back.








    Well I'm back. No, they say they don't do anything that personal. Their Liability Insurance will not cover something like





that. The lady gave me a number of a past employee that called her yesterday. Needs a job. Broke up with her





boyfriend and is at a Women's Shelter. She's got a child and needs someone to help her out.








    I need to start living again!  Yah! This might just work! Thank you my friend.     


 

© Copyright 2014 charlie55 (UN: charlie55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charlie55 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807986-What-ever-it-takes