*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799862-Christmas-Letter
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#799862 added December 10, 2013 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
Christmas Letter
December 9, 2013

Dear Friends And Family*Cool*

          I am glad for a time to share the celebrations that a year can bring. As I get closer to the day celebrated as Christmas I am moved to write about what gets me to feeling well fed, spiritually, mentally and physically.

          I continue to look forward ways to express my faith in ministryThe spiritual highlights were spending time with my children at the holidays and inviting a new grandson into the world. . I lead a bible study with senior adults on Wednesdays. Our two main books have been James and Romans. I continue to enjoy my work in hospice and am beginning a journey in reviving a caregiving presence. I continue to attend Willard Avenue Baptist Church and have enjoyed times to sing, pray and listen to the message on any given day that I attend.

          My mental well-being was enhanced by getting back to Massachusetts to see family. It had been over ten years since I went back. I got together with my seven brothers and sisters, my mother, along with many nephews and nieces I had not yet met. My introduction to Writing.com, a writing web site has aided me in expressing how these times make me feel more connected and whole. I keep my mind alive reading and doing puzzles in the newspaper.

          I continue to grow in my ability to take care of my physical self. I have been playing tennis with Tim and run when I feel up to it. I read a 5k with my kids in November and look forward to more runs in the next year. My biggest struggle has been managing asthma. I am learning that I need to work with my limitations. In God's time I will share healing's gift and grace knowing God's strength is perfected in weakness.*Laugh*

          The trip to Bethlehem Beckons. May we find our own ways to greet the advent of God's child into a world that is constant battling sin and estrangement. Look up and see the Star that gathers us together. Let us give all of who we are to share with others the joy of God's presence:
today and for all eternity.*Delight*



May next year be better than any other. God bless!!!

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799862-Christmas-Letter