*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799776-Connections
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#799776 added December 8, 2013 at 8:27pm
Restrictions: None
Connections
December 8, 2013

There is nothing I crave more than connection as it relates to spirituality. I crave personal contact with persons who are not afraid to explore what this might mean for them whether it be conscious or not. I look out the window and see the beautiful Christmas lights out of an ice glazed window. There is a sense of connection as the lights string out over wide and long expanses transforming the landscape into a rainbow of love and hope, the manger filled being the gold at the end of the rainbow.*Shock*


A few minutes ago I talked with my mother. We shared as parts of broken bread. There was a connection that made us feel more whole. She is going through a hard time and yet as we talked I was able to share out of my own vulnerabilities that she was not alone and encouraged her to tell me what her healing process was like.*Angel*


Winter weather's impending collision with pristine conditions is immanent. More and more I hear how snow and ice is coming down out of the sky, It seems like there is no safe place to hide. At the same time children look forward to snowmen, snowballs, missing school and any number of activities all in the name of snow.
*SnowMan*
On this paper there is the connection of characters. Like a fishing line they lure others to explore awesome connecting. Whether the character be letters/words or the person dear to us, we are given reason to rejoice at tidings of great joy. A star rises leading the way to where a saviour is born. Come All Ye Faithful, Come let us adore Him. *Delight*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799776-Connections