*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798644-LOVE
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#798644 added November 24, 2013 at 6:18pm
Restrictions: None
LOVE
November 24th, 2013

Church was all about thanksgiving today. We were asked to name five things to be thankful for. The first thing that came to my mind was love. What a wonderful idea!! Before we even came to life there was love and as it says in the book of Romans that even while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. That is what I call a demonstration of love. *Pthb*

In my own world love can often be defined as well wishing. I come to the conclusion that I wish someone well, even if they might not even care whether or not I exist. In a few short minutes I will be headed to work. If this is true, then I enter the arena where there is potential to realize the new birth of God in a way that I have not seen before. In church it was found in the greeting of others and in my joy in having others recieve me. The music was filled with notes of harmony. The sermon was an effort at showing how vital it is to be thankful. In Luke 19 we read how only one leper, a Samaritan came back to thank Jesus for healing. I thank God for all that come by this port to read this and all that don't. Thank God for life and above all for LOVE!!!!It amuses me that atheist are so stubborn on this causation issue.*Inlove*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798644-LOVE