*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795710-Before-the-snowfall
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#795710 added October 25, 2013 at 5:11pm
Restrictions: None
Before the snowfall...
...you'll leave.

Eg:

Feeling more cheerful.

Parris showed up at writer's meeting last night with my lyrical prose graded. With three opinions it's now certain that 11 will make the chapbook, that 5 won't. When Ann responds I'll have 18 or so that will definitely be part of the book and 8 more to choose from to come up with 22, each a page long. Then they have to be sorted as to order. Each must also be looked at, reread and edited... very carefully. A cento must be put together taking a line from each piece. Font, etc. must be chosen. Cover...

When the pieces are ready and put in order, 200 of each 4-pages must be made (4 pages on one sheet of paper; it'll be 8 1/2" x 5")

Then the booklets need to be assembled and stapled, folded...

Plenty of work.

But I want 200 chapbooks that can be sold or given as gifts.

Not trying to think of expense.

Still, this needs to be done and over. One project completed. Then move on to others. There are plenty of other projects. Hopefully this energizes me to write something this November.

Aaaah... hope.

In other news it's a beautiful day. Blue skies and pleasant. Big game tomorrow.

Then the weather turns. By Monday it may be below 20ºF and snowing. *Snow5*

But today is autumn *Leafo*:

Before the snowfall we must leave...

So said one maple to another.
43,611

Added: the Proust questionnaire...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proust_Questionnaire

© Copyright 2013 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/795710-Before-the-snowfall