*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791904-Burden-Bearing
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#791904 added September 19, 2013 at 4:22pm
Restrictions: None
Burden Bearing
September 18th 2013

There is a song that says that we all need someone to lean on. My back hurts and so I think that must mean that someone made my burden heavy instead of light and my back bears the brunt of that punishiment.So that gives me cause to rant and rave to whoever is my audience today!!!*Laugh*

The day began at four-thirty this morning.!!! My wife was convinced that the house needed to be clean, because the apartment people were going to be over to check our smoke alarms. I am a night person and my job demands working overnights. This early stuff was for the birds and I was not going to catch any worms any time soon. I was in one of those good husband moods: "anything for you dear". I decided that if I was going to wake up this early I was going to do a cleaning that would not soon be forgotten. *Yawn*

My wife can not do vacuum cleaning because of health issues. I dove right into the task determined to get every nook and cranny clean. Then ouch!!!!! *Frown* it happened my back had a frowny face. It was as if my body was telling me go give your burden to someone else. Us nerve and muscles cells in the back are not feeling too well. By God's grace the work did get finished. My poor back serves as a reminder of the day that I did a cleaning that would not be soon forgotten. I have decided that burden bearing is for the birds. Do I have any takers?*RollEyes*


*Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird*

*Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird*

*Bird* *Bird* *Bird* *Bird*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/791904-Burden-Bearing