*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788355-Why-do-we-write-Does-anyone-know-Someone-Please
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#788355 added August 7, 2013 at 2:57am
Restrictions: None
Why do we write? Does anyone know? Someone? Please!
Writing. Where would we be without this way of communication.
Different languages, styles, genres, qualities, interests, types, moods.

We can remotely control or manipulate through written word. That is an amazing concept to grasp. That one human can create shapes in contrasting colours on some sort of plasmic background, dirt, skin, paper, electrons and surely many more.
This medium of signals however it is administered, is then transferred anything up to vast distances and across the void of time. That would seem impossible. Through waterproof membranes. Through laughable situations. Across the gulf of LAW.
And then be understood whereever it reaches its final display, beheld by all.

These shapes can be taught. That is another method of transfer. From one generation to another.

We should never underestimate the written word.

Because we are one lot of creators of it, of the meaning, of the end product, of the result, intended or not.

Creators. Is it an accident? Can understanding come from scribbles, untaught randomness?

It's so clear to me that the written word came to be from the ultimate power.

But that's just a thought. And thoughts can't do much can they?

Unless they become words...

© Copyright 2013 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788355-Why-do-we-write-Does-anyone-know-Someone-Please