*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788005-Stories-you-can-only-dream-about
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#788005 added August 1, 2013 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
Stories you can only dream about...
 
STATIC
Shadows of Dementia  (E)
Time between entries...2007-2013! Nothing will prepare you for this...NOTHING i tell you!!
#1310146 by Sparky


Part of this story was based on a dream I experienced, one so vivid and strange that I still feel goosebumps, my neck hair stands up. I still hear the conversation, still see the terrible sight and feel the fear to this day.

My notes on this dream are below.


Concrete ramp, pipe handrail, underground bunker of some kind, aware of close relatives in there, on the way down the ramp to join them. Then someone screams "look up!"

Then there was a shell-shock like silence as we saw the clouds race by, even though there was no wind, they moved as if there was a cyclone (hurricane).

And the sun. The sun was moving at an impossible pace, not up and over like normal, but across the horizon.

Yes, it was moving ...the earth was changing the position of the poles.

My dream ends there but I remember a feeling of shock amongst us, impending doom and the desire to get in safety of the bunker very quickly. There was a feeling of dread at this global event that would cause who knows what in our lives.

Welcome tsunamis and a different equatorial line...

Sparky

© Copyright 2013 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788005-Stories-you-can-only-dream-about