*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786468-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#786468 added July 9, 2013 at 10:40pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
It is Tuesday, July 9 and it's late. I worked till eleven, then went over to check on an A/C unit, but he wasn't home yet. I went over to Target and called Glenn and we did his hire paperwork, then I got stuff faxed to the office and went back out to look at the A/C unit again.

It's an older unit, but it works good. I asked him how much he wanted and he said it was free. That's a price I can't walk away from, so it's sitting in the back of the vehicle right now. I will have to bring in in and clean it up a little, then see what I need to put it in the bedroom.

All that will wait until tomorrow, though. I was late getting home with all the other stuff going on, and didn't get home till four thirty. I was so tired, from work and no sleep last night, that I just went right to bed after I got home.

I slept till Rhonda called, then went back to sleep, and didn't get up till she got home. Now, it's late, we've had supper, and I'm ready for bed. I have to be back up and working tomorrow morning at five again, so I need to get to bed. Hopefully this is the last week of no time off and all these hours.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786468-Tuesday