*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784981-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#784981 added June 15, 2013 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
I made it and an hour to spare. I'm not going to guarantee it's going to be much to read, and there are bound to be quite a few errors, but I made it.

I was up at three thirty this morning, to get ready for work. I worked last night, too, and didn't get to bed until almost one this morning, then I was up at two thirty, but did manage to get back to sleep. So two hours, maybe a little more? It's no wonder I feel so tired.

It's been a long week, and it's stretching out towards a month now. May 29 was the last time I had a day off, and that was like pulling teeth to get. Even then, I was sure that Crabby would call and I would end up working. But, no worries in that department, she quit.

The only bad thing I can say about her quitting, is I did not get to fire her. Of course, it worked out better this way, and however it worked, she is gone, so is Missy, and now, so is Muler. Muler, like a mule in being stubborn and unchanging. It's not always a bad thing, if your doing things right, but in this case, it's bad, all bad, just bad.

In fact, there is only one left now, and he is on thin ice. Even so, he is not like the others. I think there could be hope for this boy, if he would hush up and listen. I suppose we can call him Jabber, since he likes to talk. So much so, that he never stops to listen.

We have two new employees, and the one is still in need of much training. The other is doing pretty good, but needs to pick it up a bit at times. Still, she is doing good. The other needs more training, but last weekend, she was doing school work for finals, and this weekend her grandpa passed away. So, it's kind of difficult to try and train when her mind is someplace else.

Other than just having a tough time of it right now, she seems to be doing pretty good. Another person came in and picked up an application tonight, so hopefully we can get someone else hired soon.

Until then, it's work, more work, and then work from home.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784981-Saturday