*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784901-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#784901 added June 14, 2013 at 5:02pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
The weekend is upon us. But, that's not a good thing, at least not right now. Around here, weekends mean up extra early, long hours, little sleep, and busy at work. I'm already looking forward to Tuesday, when it settles back down for a few days.

Of course, that seems to be uncertain right now, too. And just when I thought I was going to get a little more time in here, again. It gets pretty frustrating, I tell ya. It's official, we are now short another person, and so far, few applications have come in. I'm sure glad we got Cassie on board when we did.

So, between working from home, like I did most of this week, and then going in to work, as I do everyday now, I just am nit getting any time to do much else. I have a poem I want to work on, to get it finished for Rhonda, and I did manage to write it out at work one night while it was kind of slow.

It wasn't much, since I was lucky to get one or two lines down before having to drop it to take care of guests, but by the end of the night, I had a rough draft of what I wanted. I was also able to clean that up a bit, and yesterday, I think, I got it copied from a notebook, into here, with a little more cleaning.

Now I am going over there, to my port, to try and get it done. I have twenty five minutes, and that's pushing it to the line. No pressure, right?

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784901-Friday