*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784389-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#784389 added June 7, 2013 at 4:35pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
I just wanted to get this started just in case things come up and i don't get a chance to log in here again till after work. Why? So my date matches the day; see WDC time is an hour earlier than South Dakota, so even if I get in here and write after work, which will be about eleven tonight, it will be the next day when i write.

Not that I foresee any reason why I can't log back in here this afternoon, but one never knows what may come up. As it stands now, I plan on finishing lunch, taking Rhonda to work, then coming straight home to finish mowing before it rains. Then, I have a little work to do for work, and the rest of the afternoon should be mine to spend in here.

The mowing should not take long, since we knocked out most of it this morning. Likewise, there shouldn't be any problems that flair up at work, since I knocked out those problem makers earlier.  I still have one, but he is not nearly as bad as the other two were. And, I don't even know if he will be back this weekend or not. He is having some medical problems, and may not be back to work for a while. He's suppose to call me this afternoon sometime and bring me up to date.

Now, off to finish lunch.

It'd mid afternoon now, I'm back from giving Rhonda a ride to work. I stopped and filled the van with gas, cleaned the windows as best I could, and realized I would have to do something about the front and side windows. The bugs are terrible this year, and they just do not come off.

So, after I got back home, I finished mowing the grass and then took a bucket of cleaning solution out and a scrungy-pad, and set about cleaning the windshield and the two side windows. I also cleaned the headlights and the side mirrors. Then, after scrubbing them all down and getting all the bugs off, I went back over them all with paper towels and window cleaner. After they were good and dry, I put some Rain-X on them.

I did the windshield and the front side windows, then put a good coating on the headlights. It will help when it rains, which has been very often this year, and I'm hoping it will also help when we clean the windows. I will have to put more on, probably once a week or so, but if it makes the windows clean easier, it's worth it. I find it's kind of funny, I took an hour and a half to finish mowing, and almost as long to clean the windows.

I have about an hour before work, I have some coffee going, and I'm going to find something to read, and spend a little time browsing around in here.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784389-Friday