*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784194-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#784194 added June 4, 2013 at 8:16am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Kind of odd, writing today's journal entry when it was only about six hours ago when I wrote yesterdays. It's no wonder the days seem to run together and it gets difficult to distinguish one form the other.

I got about five hours of sleep in, but it wasn't straight through. I woke up about every hour and a half. Three times I was up during the night, but after a short trip to the bathroom, I was back in bed and back to sleep. Some nights are like that, but I usually don't know what it is that wakes me.

Not that it matters, I'm woke up and my sleep is disturbed, whether it's a loud vehicle, people, dogs barking, or whatever. It may have been anything last night, the neighbors were up having a fire, and they can get pretty loud sometimes. There is always traffic on this road, and some of the vehicles are unbelievably noisy. We had lightning around us when I came home, so it may have been thunder. There is a train track just a short distance behind the house, and even though it's not used regularly, it is used at various times of the day and night. Finally, it was terrible windy all day yesterday, but last night, wind gusts seemed to be even stronger.

Like I said, it does not matter what it was, it just was and that makes for a less restful night. Especially when the night is only five hours long, anyway. I would have really enjoyed sleeping in today, after the weekend we had, but that's just not in the plan. Not this morning anyway. However, it may be possible tomorrow morning, and if things work right, I may have time for a nap this afternoon.

But, this morning I have to be back at work to get Cassie started training. I won't have to stay long, but I have to introduce her to the Front Office manager on duty, I have to get her some clothing to wear, and I have to get the paperwork all faxed off so she can get paid for the day. She will train again tomorrow, but I should not have to go in for that. Then, she gets a day off and then finishes her training on Friday.

That's one person back on, and one left to go. I do have another prospective I will have to read up on and possibly call. But at least now we can get a day off and be under the forty hour requirement.

So, my coffee cup is empty and that means it's time to get another and then get going.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784194-Tuesday