*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784065-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#784065 added June 2, 2013 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Sunshine! It took a few minutes to register what that bright light in the east was. I noticed it first this morning before it was light out. There was a deep red glow coming form the same direction. Something burning? Did we get nuked?

No, nothing like that, it's that strange fiery orb we get to see about once every couple weeks. At least, that's the way it's been this year; the rest of the time, twelve or so days of the two week period, it's overcast and raining, snowing, or a mixture of both. That's been the case since about January.

I'm beginning to think that the only global warming is Al's head getting hot from being so far up his ass. Of course, that subject could easily start some powerful arguments for either side. Me, I don't think we have much to worry about from global warming, but I do see some major pollution issues. Of course, there are answers and courses of action to take, but anytime we force them, the cost is higher than the pay off.

Right now, I'm more concerned with getting myself off to work. It's going to be a long day, and I will likely stay in town after to save some gas, time, and energy. Three hours to drive home, do something, then drive back. With a half hour drive, that's two hours of time to do something, and since it's usually a bit late getting out, it's an hour and forty minutes, and then I let the dogs out and get things set up, it's about an hour. Of course, I spend the hour watching the time so I am not late getting back in, so I don't even get all of that.

Nope, I'll just stay in town and hang out with my brother or go use the wifi at HyVee or Target. Then I will get the most of that three hours and can actually get something done.

----- *Clock2* -----


It's evening now and I am back home. I did stay in town and I did go over to Len's. He cooked on the grill and invited me, so I had dinner with him and Linda. I did check my e-mail and sent a quick message, but I did not do much more than that.

I was beat. I still am. It was a busy day, all day long. No sitting and doing a lot of nothing this morning, the traffic started shortly after the doors were open. I ran my butt off, but still, there were breaks when it was pretty slow, so that I could get some stuff done. I made some copies and put together a few more hire packets, I sent a fax from an application that got dropped off, and I got the files filled up.

Now, it's time to sit back, have a beverage and relax for a little while before i do it all over again. It does seem a bit odd how I try and get set up in here, only to have things fall apart and take up all my time. This has been going on for while now, I set goals, I try this, that and even the other thing, and each and every time, something comes up at work and I have no time.

I would get frustrated and discouraged if I let myself think it was intentional. I would be demotivated if I thought it was some kind of divine intervention to keep me out, but I know better. It is the world we live in, trying to keep me out because I want to be in. If it can work against me and mess me up, then perhaps I will give in and go the way it is trying to force me.

But, that means I should be here, I'm meant to be here, and so the cosmic system tries and prevents me form coming in here. It's doing a great job, too. But not good enough. However, I am beat and I am going to call it a night.

`night~

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784065-Sunday