*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783685-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#783685 added May 28, 2013 at 3:53pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
The weekend is over and hopefully things are a bit more quiet at work. I have to go to work at five tonight, and I'm hoping for a nice, quiet, and unstressed evening. Of course, the stress part will depend on a certain someone saying she will work the current schedule, as posted. One night a week, so my wife and I can have a day off together, but she cannot do that. Why, because she does not like the people at work.  Oh well, she'll get what she gives. In a way, she is hanging herself with this.

Other than that, today has been a nice day. It's warmer out, overcast but with some sun, and very humid. There is rain and thunderstorms forecast for the rest of the week, and the grass is growing faster than we can cut it. I should have been out mowing, but instead I came in here and wrote a letter to the StoryMistress, thanking her for my recent promotion.

I also updated a few things, and looked around a bit. Added an image to my Port, and enjoyed a very relaxing morning. It's nice not having to go in early today, I'm about do for some quiet time to reflect and relax. I have been going strong since Friday, and it's been kind of hectic and crazy. Yesterday I spent most of my time working from home, taking care of a couple of loose ends.

And there it was again. I had written a bunch of stuff about the crap going on at work. It's a nice way to get it all out, but not what this journal is for. I don't want to look back at all the headaches at work, but instead want to have a place to focus on other things. I should be putting down ideas, thoughts, and the good stuff.

It's no use, I start to write and it just leads right back to work. It isn't helping that everything is getting messed up again, I don't even know if or when I can take my days off. But hopefully we will hire someone soon, and then I can try again to get things scheduled and into a nice routine.

Ima gonna go now~

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783685-Tuesday