*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783376-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#783376 added May 25, 2013 at 9:32pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
Today will be Saturday, once time starts again. It's only 4:04 in the morning almost an hour or two before time starts, and I'm getting things started in here. It's going to be a long day, about sixteen hours before I can get back in here and write this, so I wanted to start it now. That's just too long, and too many things can come up. Hell, by six tonight I may be home or snoozing in the van in the parking lot.

One thing is for sure, I will be tired and having a hard time trying to focus. I only got two hours of sleep to do this on, and that's going to be the toughest part. I just hope it's not too crazy busy today, especially this morning.

So now it's evening and I'm back home. It was a crazy day and very busy. It was go, go, go, non-stop most of the day. I worked twelve and a half hours and now I'm beat. Almost too beat, but still going, just slow now. After that much time running my butt off, I would have thought I would have come home and went to bed, but I guess I still have a little bit of the old fire left.

We got home and made love, then got in here, online, and I even checked my e-mail. After it was a little time in here, and then it's time to eat. After, a beverage and hit the sack. I'll have to update you on the rest later.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783376-Saturday