*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782734-Still-alive-or-something-like-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1827494
Just a spot for random musings. No one ever accused me of being a conscientious blogger.
#782734 added May 15, 2013 at 4:01pm
Restrictions: None
Still alive or something like it
According to my stats on Free Cell, I've played 118 games and won 101 of them. Not too bad if my aim is to become a Free Cell champion. Bad since my real goal is to finish writing this book.





Designing a military facility built into a mountain is much harder than you'd think. I'm not a gamer so no Halo or Metal Gear Solid to fall back on and the military does not put up pictures of their facilities on Google for me to see. It didn't help that my need to edit overwhelmed my ability to write new stuff the past two weeks and nearly derailed me again today. Now I have to decide if I should continue with the climax of the story or go back and rewrite an earlier chapter to up the horror factor. Not to mention it's pretty outside, not too hot and not too cold, and that makes it even harder to stay in my seat and keep working.





However, I did finish the chapter which leaves two more to finish the climax of the story and then three for denouement. It's progress even if it's not as fast as I might have liked.

© Copyright 2013 Raine (UN: crystalraine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782734-Still-alive-or-something-like-it