*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782733-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#782733 added May 15, 2013 at 3:53pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
Another fine day, and looking like it's going to stay that way.

It started out rainy, but with fire dangers high already, the rain was nice. No storms, just some nice rain, and now it's partly cloudy, cooler but nice, and the wind is mild, too. I slept in till ten this morning, which was nice. Then I enjoyed coffee with a beautiful brunette. We also did a Bible Study and then went out and picked some fresh asparagus for dinner.

I have to get ready for work in a few minutes, but don't have to be there till five this afternoon. However, I do have a date to take that fine looking brunette in for a hair cut. After, she will drip me off and do a bit of shopping. Tonight, she will be there to pick me up, and tomorrow a day off.

I only get one then have to work a day, but that's alright. Also, Rhonda's mom is stopping by the area for a couple hours to visit. Rhonda has to work tomorrow evening, but her mom will be here around noon. We will meet her for lunch, visit and then they will be on there way and we can return home for an afternoon of what ever we desire before Rhonda has to go to work.

I will also have Saturday off, and plan on some fishing, if the weather and all else works out. After a month of stress and just plain hectic activity, it's finally starting to settle down a bit. Also, I am feeling so much better.

I have been sick since the end of March, but held it off pretty good. April came and I kind of had a month of ups and downs as far as the virus went. by mid month, I was going to take a few days off to try and recover, but I had an employee who also was supposedly in the hospital. So, I worked and it got worse and worse, but I survived and now I'm finally begining to regain some strength and feel recovered. I'm not sure but believe it was a strepp infection.

As for the other person, I don't know if she did go to the hospital or not, she has not provided any documentation to show she did, and has kind of vanished from the scene.

Well, it's time to eat lunch and go~

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782733-Wednesday