*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782604-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#782604 added May 14, 2013 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
Monday
Another day down and one day closer to another day off. Not for a while though, then one off, one on and the next off again. Well, if it works out, that is. I did redo the schedule, with some ideas from Rhonda, and I'm hoping by next week, we can both get a day off together. Of course, there will be some wining and complaining when the other two see how I set it up. The morning guard will probably be alright with things, but the afternoon guard will have a fit when she sees she'll be working a closing shift once a week.

With any luck, though, she will see that it's in everyone's best interest, and not complain or fight it too much. Other than that, it's nice to be out of the weekend. Friday through Monday tend to be very hectic and if I'm not working on site, I'm working from home or running in between.

Other than that, it's been kind of a nice week. It was a bit cool Saturday, and windy. Yesterday was nice enough, but very windy again. Today was very warm, and again, very windy. It felt good, though, today, with temperatures in the 80's. the grass is all green and in need of trimming already, and there are even some early flowers up in the yard.

My brother wants to get the boat out and do a little fishing this week, so I hope to find some time to spend with him and not get any further behind on the rest of it. I should be able to work out something, and am looking at Saturday as a very good day to spend on the lake. Depending on the weather, Thursday may be alright instead, we will see when it gets closer.

For right now, I'm going to look around online a bit, have a drink, and then go to bed, three o'clock tomorrow morning is going to come real soon. Glad I'm just getting up to see Rhonda off and then can go back to bed for a while. Next week it will be my turn to do the opening and she will get to sleep in. It is nice to have someone else to help out, I hope she knows how appreciative I am.

For now, goodnight WDC

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782604-Monday