*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782393-My-first-experiences-with-WDC
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#782393 added May 11, 2013 at 1:31pm
Restrictions: None
My first experiences with WDC
The May 11, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Describe your first experiences with WDC. First item, any trouble figuring out stuff? Funny stuff like that.

I had to go to "Why you yellow bellied ingrate! to remind myself of WDC's earlier look, I now remember the yellow background so I can begin responding to this prompt. I joined stories.com on October 31, 2002. I remember I was working in the computer lab at the Henderson Campus of the Community College of Southern Nevada. It was a slow day, with nothing much to do except homework from computer classes, dusting CRTs and computer desks. I was surfing and typed in either writing or stories. The information on the screen said I could get a free membership and that sounded good to me so I registered.

I had problems figuring things out at first, but that did not last long. I remember how to do things better if I have hands on practice. I do not remember any huge problems I had figuring things out. At the moment, the one thing that stands out are the Emotions because I was a bit nervous about using them. I no longer *Worry* about using them. As for funny stuff, I do not remember laughing about anything I was doing and nothing struck me as amusing. There are still a few things I have not attempted, but it is only a matter of time before I attempt those things. For instance, this is the first time I have used the Dropnote.

Thought of the Day


© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782393-My-first-experiences-with-WDC