*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782388-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#782388 added May 11, 2013 at 12:57pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
Just getting things started here, then I have to shut down and get ready for work. I have a long day today and won't get much time to write anything, so I'm bringing things with me and will try and get in from HyVee before my shift starts. If that doesn't work out, then tonight after work.

Here I am, at HyVee and I have about an hour before work. I should work on the schedule, but that can wait till later. I have a week yet, and not sure about what what, so why hurry it out. Even so, I usually have it done by now. I've been very "out of it" lately. Just tired and run down, but not sure why. I know work is part of it, but I've done this double up stuff before and it didn't wear me out. No I think it's more something going on with me, and the job is just adding to that. Rhonda thinks it's the flu, I'm not sure. I do know it's something, some kind of an infection, flu or otherwise, it doesn't matter, I just want over it.

At least it's a nice day out today. It's on the cooler side, but sunny with a few clouds floating around. Northern Minnesota is getting snow, or at least they did earlier, and they still have ice on the lakes. This is much better. the worst of our weather today is the wind. Other than that, I kind of like it cooler and find it much better for work. tomorrow will be much the same, only hopefully not as windy. Then starting Monday, we get the heat, in the 80's their saying.

Next Thursday Rhonda's mom is coming for a few hours. Her and her friend Dave do a trip a couple of times a year and come through this way. They usually stop in town here and visit for a while over breakfast or lunch then go on their way. It's kind of nice, we get some time to visit and see them without having the hassle of trying to make a trip back to Minnesota.

It's been a few years since we made that trip, and it's getting over due. It seems like we either do not have the money, don't have a vehicle, or we don't have the time. Usually it's about two out of the three. We are hoping ot do better this year and make a trip east and another trip west. It's going to be difficult, though, since Klarissa isn't doing very well. She is not going to do well having to ride for a long time if it's hot. Maybe we can drive at night, when it's cooler, and there is the air conditioning, too. I think it works in the van, but have not really had a chance to try it out.

Speaking of the van, I need to get some work done with that, too. I have one door lock that does not work, and one window, on the opposite side that does not work. The door locks, but you have to lock it manually and use the key to unlock it. The remote does nothing for it, and there is something inside the door that bangs around. that's the driver side, the window is on the passenger side and does not work at all. Also, the alarm system goes off for no reason.

I think it is because of the door lock not working right, but I don't know. I do know I'm getting tired of getting woke up early in the morning by the damn thing. If we use the remote to unlock the doors, it does fine, and it seems to be fine if we lock up and remember to push the button to lock the drivers door. I'm sure it has something to do with that, and hopefully I fix that when I fix the lock mechanism.

There is also the back hatch, that works fine, but it does not register as closed all the time. It's better now, with the warmer weather, but it still acts up. It makes the door ajar light come on, and the dome light will not turn off. The door is shut, but the van registers it as open. It's got to be a sticking switch. A little electrical cleaner would probably fix it right up, but I don't know where the damn thing is at. None of the doors have a regular switch, they are someplace inside the doors.

That's next on my list of things to get done. May'hap I will just finish this and head over to the world wide web and look it up and see where the switches are and how to go about getting to them. Then, all I'll have to do is buy me a special tool to open the doors up and then I can "get-r-done."

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782388-Saturday