*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782137-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#782137 added May 7, 2013 at 4:54pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
One more day of work, then two off; boy am I ready for it. I even sent my boss a note telling him I would be indisposed the next couple of days and if there are any problems on site, I would have them call him instead of me. I haven't heard back yet, but hope he will give me the thumbs up and I can post a note at work telling everyone to call him if an emergency pops up and not to call me. Then, I will turn my phone off and let the answering machine screen my land-line.

We are about to do our daily Bible study, but my brother called and I talked to him for a few minutes. Rhonda got busy on some housework so I thought I would stop in here and get my journal entry started while i wait for her. Now she's here and we are ready to go.  I'll write more in a bit.

It's a bit and I'm back to write a bit. A little bit, because it's time to head out for work, again. I tried to take a little nap, but sometimes that's more work than staying up. Phones, I tell ya. It seems like the only time some people call is right when they shouldn't. Oh well, wonder what's up now. Probably going to get talked to about going to someones graduation of Friday. Too bad they cannot understand that some of us do not have the option of just taking time off whenever we want.

Other than that, it's been a pretty nice day. We had a fire last night, the first one of the year for us. It's kind of late, we usually have a fire much earlier in the spring, but this year has been terrible. It was nice last night, though. The wind was very mild, the temperature was mild, and the sky was clear. It was so relaxing to sit out under a billion stars next to a beautiful woman and watch the fire dancing. We had some snacks, and we had a few drinks, then came in and made it to bed before it was too late.

Up at a little after eight this morning, and doing fine. It was sunny out, but it's been clouding up all day. There still a bit of sun here and there, but windy out. It's warm enough, but there is a chance of some thunderstorms and rain moving in. It would be a nice day to not have to go in to work, but then, any day I get off is nice.

I'm posting a notice, so hopefully I can get a couple of days off and enjoy some down time. I do have to take the van in for repairs in the morning, and I want to get some stuff done around here, but I'm not making any plans. I may write, I may putz around in Office and learn a thing or two, or I may work on some over due projects. Maybe a little of all, who knows.

For now, though, it's off to work.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782137-Tuesday