*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781581-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#781581 added April 29, 2013 at 10:41am
Restrictions: None
Monday
A new week is upon us, it started yesterday and it was a good start. Today it's a bit cooler, but still nice out. Right now it's 45 degrees outside, at 9:27 in the morning. It's sunny and calm, and I don't have to work until 17:00. I do have to drive Rhonda in, she starts at 11:00 but then I get to come home. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, I have an e-report I should send in for work, and I'm hoping to get some information back on the incident at work last Friday. That will mean I will do some schedule changes, too.

That part kind of sucks, since Rhonda and I have to pick up the slack on this. She will be off the days I work, and I will be off the days she works, except on Friday through Monday, when we will both be working. It means one day off one week, and two days off the next, but no time off together. If, they remove the person in question. Of course, I will be able to hire someone, and work the schedule so we can have some time off together again.

That, however, is not quite here yet. It's pretty certain, but we will tackle that when it get's here. For now, I want to at least take the two dogs out for a while and let them get some exercise. Hyko is doing great, but Klarissa is having a lot of problems with her back legs. I think some exercise will help to build them up some and the fresh air will do her wonders.

It's very hard to not see her running, jumping, and catching her toys in flight. She has always been so playful and full of energy, but now she sleeps and barely gets around. She aged a lot over the winter, or I should say, her age caught up to her over the winter. As for her legs, she began having some trouble a couple of years back. I'm not sure what happened, but it never did heal fully. I think it has to do with running beside the bike.

Not mine, my brother has a setup for the dogs to harness to the bike so they can come with. I think it is harmful to the dogs, it seems to have done similar damage to another dog, as well. We did not know this at the time, and he did it in good intention while the dogs where there. I know his girlfriend also likes to ply with them, and throws stuff for them to fetch, but doesn't seem to understand they need a good rest here and there.

They mean well, but it has taken a heavy toll on Klarissa. Even so, we will work with her, and try and get her moving better. She is also do to see the vet and have a check-up. We will discuss some ideas with the doctor to try and keep her moving well and supporting the bad leg.

It's about time to run, but at least I have this done. I am going ot look into the thirty day blog challenge, and see what that's all about, too. Maybe I'll write a bit on that later this afternoon, before I have to go to work.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781581-Monday