*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781391-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#781391 added April 25, 2013 at 11:58pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
Two days off, or was it? I did not have to go in to work yesterday or today, but I still spent most of my time working. I thought I would be done with this craziness, but no such luck. Of course, the scheduling is better, the hours are better, or should be.

See, there is one person at work that just cannot comply. If she is asked to do something on Monday, it gets done on Wednesday and Thursday instead. It almost seems like she does it with intent to interrupt my days off with her bull-shit. This time it was suppose to be her getting the information right away. I talked to her daughter and explained it all. Then, I called this person on Monday and found out that she did not do any of it. I explained it all again, and she said she would call the doctor and find out. I told her, "Call me right back."

I also explained that I would be back later that afternoon and worked on Tuesday, so she could get the information to me, or I could even stop by and get it from her. Just call me and keep me updated. I did not hear another word from her until today. If Rhonda had not worked in her place, I would not have even gotten the sorry excuse for the information she was suppose to bring me. She waited for my days off to bring it in on purpose. She also avoided calling me until after I had gotten the information.

How do I know? Because she asked if she would work tonight. She would have seen the schedule yesterday when she tacked the slip on the board, but she did not call then. She called today after she looked and seen I had gotten her slip. This time it back-fired on her, she did not get put back on the schedule just because she had not called me back. She waited, so I assumed she did not want me to get the information in time to put her back on. There has to be more motivation, which leads me to think she fabricated the whole situation.

I do not know for sure, but I suspect. I suppose I could try and find out more, but why? It would only burn up more of my time and prove what? I will leave it in the Lord's able hands and let him take care of the situation. I did also update my boss about the situation, so he will know what is going on. I don't expect him to do anything, but at least he knows where everything is kind of at. Now I will just have to keep him informed on things as they develop.

So, anyway, Rhonda is home and I want to spend some time with her, so I will cut this short, like my time off.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781391-Thursday