*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781304-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#781304 added April 24, 2013 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
Just getting started here today. I'm off work today and so far, no calls or anything. Of course, it's still early, and there is one person who should be calling, or actually, have already called, on Monday. We will see, but even if she does call, it's my day off and I'm not going in today. The schedule is set, and she should have called me on Monday to keep me posted. Since she did not, I had to change the schedule and take her off. Now, I have someone else who is filling in, and I can't in fairness change it again. But, like I said, we will see. Like I said, she was suppose to call me back on Monday and let me know what she found out, and I have not heard anything since. We will see if it stays the same today.

Anyway, I am off work today, and kind of snoozed in a bit late. I enjoyed some leisure time this morning with Rhonda over coffee and then we did our Bible study. We dined on fruit and juice for a late breakfast and now she is starting dinner before she goes to work. I did take some time to give her a nice body rub and it, of course, turned into more. We had some fun, but she will have to wait till later for the rest; that comes after work.

For now, I have this started and am going to go give her a hand. We will enjoy a nice dinner and spend a little more time together before work, then I will try and get some things done around here. I have some stuff to do for work, I have some stuff to do in here, and I have some stuff I just want to do. I'm not sure yet which way I'll go.

It's just that kind of a day and I'm enjoying the down time.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781304-Wednesday