*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781141-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#781141 added April 23, 2013 at 1:26am
Restrictions: None
Monday
Monday, April 22, 2013

I did it again, I forgot to write in here until it was too late to log it as the day it is suppose to be under. It was kind of a messed up day, but not a bad day. I was up at 0300 to get ready for work. The weather held off, and we did not get any of the storm until about 1000. It got kind of nasty out, but it blew over by 2200 tonight.

I got done work at 1100 and called up the guard who is out this week to let her know I needed to have a return to work slip. She was going to get one, but I have not heard anything back from her since. Again, I do not know what it up, but I get a feeling in the back part of my mind that says she is fabricating the whole works. I don't know, but I got that feeling started.

Anyway, if she is actually in poor health, she will have to come clean sooner or later, since she cannot go back to work without getting something. I did inquire of my boss and was told the same. Also, Menard's is saying the same, too.

So, I got off work, I called her, then i came home and spent a bit of time with Rhonda. I did get the download done for MS 365 and then I took Rhonda to work. After I got home i messed a bit online, did some stuff with the download and then it was time to go back and get her. Now it is midnight and time for bed.

So until the morrow... sweet dreams.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781141-Monday