*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781068-Sunday-night-addition
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#781068 added April 21, 2013 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday night addition
How crazy can it get? As soon as I make one step forward, it seems like I get knocked two back. I set some goals, and according to my schedule I should have time to work things out. I'm looking forward to writing and making better use of my time, and even altered the work schedule so that i could have more time.

Then, just when I think it will all finally fall into place, it gets messed up again. I don't know how bad, but it doesn't matter, it's just the fact that it always does. For months now I have been fighting with one person who just insists on taking time off from work. No matter how many days a week I schedule her off, she needs at least one each two-week schedule that she is scheduled to work. I've talked to her, I've changed things this way, then that way. Nothing works.

Then I tried something more, giving her five days one week and two the other. Off that is. She works seven days out of fourteen, and I set the schedule up to make sure she would have a big block of time off so that she would not need to mess up the schedule again. We just started that schedule today.

I talked to her about it, showed her how it worked, and specifically asked if this was workable, if she needed any changes, or if I should post it. It was all good. Saturday she was suppose to work and today, Sunday. Friday night she ended up in the hospital. I know, things happen, but she supposedly had a stroke. Well, maybe. But she was released and home on Saturday, and is resting for a few days and then can come back to work.

I have some doubts. It may be true, but since this person is very dishonest and has pulled one thing after another to get time off, I have some doubts. If it is true, then so be it, but there are already signs pointing towards hoax. We will see.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781068-Sunday-night-addition