*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780585-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#780585 added April 14, 2013 at 9:06pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
What a day. Not bad, just a mess out there as far as weather. In fact, it is a mix of all sorts, snow, ice, sleet, wind, rain. And more to come yet, or so they say. I think a lot of it missed us, we are just on the south side of the line. Even so, it is nasty out there. Right now it is warm enough the roads are wet, and it looks like the snow all melted off. If we get what the forecast is calling for, though, it will get worse.

They are saying that it will slowly turn to freezing rain and ice, then more snow along highway 212 and north. We are about nine miles south of that, so we could get it the whole thing, or part of it. I also have to drive to work in the morning, and that is right on highway 212. I'll hope for the best and keep an eye on the driving conditions.

It was a quiet day, I slept in, and got some much needed rest. I remember I was having a great dream, but it was weird at the same time. I was with a hot girl, and asking her if she enjoyed me feeling her up and making out with her. She said she did, and wanted even more. I proceeded to go down on her for a while, but before right before she had an orgasm, we had to take off. I helped her out a window then crawled out myself.

It was quite a ways down, but not so far as we couldn't push out and drop. The grass was soft enough, and wet. she slipped and lost her footing, landing naked in the wet grass. I waited for her to roll out of the way and then dropped beside her, also slipping and landing on my butt. We chuckled, but had no time. I do not remember why, but we had to get up and run up the gentle hill towards some trees.

We were both totally nude, but we had some cloths with in a pillow case and we also had our shoes. She ran first and I followed. It was a nice sight to watch as she ran, and soon we were safe inside the line of trees. Further up was a house, and we continued on towards that. She was telling me her friend would let us stay there, and it would be safe. I told her we should stop and dress first. She laughed and said it would be a waste of time, since we would just strip down when we got there so we could finish what we had been doing.

"What about your friend, what will she think if we show up nude?"

She smiled and said her friend would be wanting some of the same. Then we were in the yard and I woke up.

Well, actually, Rhonda woke me, with some kisses, some snuggles and that hot mouth of hers. She just teased me good though and said I'll have to wait till later for more. I'm still waiting, and getting hotter with each passing hour.

We had coffee and a light snack for breakfast, then did a Bible study. I was having trouble staying focused today, so we took a break and did a bit of straightening up in the kitchen, then finished our study in there. After, we had a sandwich and i did some work for work and she tinkered around on the computer.

I found I have a new boss. I don't know what the deal is, or what happened to the old boss, there was no explanation given in the e-mail. I don't know if they will fill us in or not, but it does not matter. I got along fine with the him, and it was kind of sad to see he was gone. I hope it was on good terms, and for a good reason. Sometimes, maybe it's best to not know.

That's been about it for the day, just taking it easy and relaxing. I do have the schedules done, but need to ask Jason about a few days. I think I have it right but just want to double check. If I do have to make any changes, they will be easy enough. Although there is one day that will be a bit difficult, I have already talked to Rhonda about it and have an alternative plan just in case.

After I finish in here, I will eat some dinner and watch a bit of Netflix. I do have to figure out bills and finances, but will do that tomorrow after work. I am filling in for the morning guard so will have to be there by five, but will get done at eleven. That's it, and I'm done for the day and have the next day off.

So, I better get ready to eat, and then finish a relaxing day relaxing...


"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free."

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780585-Sunday