*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780577-The-Motivation-to-compose-blog-entries
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#780577 added April 14, 2013 at 7:47pm
Restrictions: None
The Motivation to compose blog entries
The April 14, 2013 for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
"What motivates me to write blog entries?"

"What motivates me to write blog entries?" It isn't motivation for blog entries that is giving me problems lately, but motivation to accomplish other things. Now that I have written that I'll probably have motivational problems with blog entries because I have put the idea in my head. Here is an earlier entry about motivation I composed in this blog "Motivation going beyond my limitations. Following is a list of things that motivate me to write blog entries.

*Door* A car parks in font of my house, a person gets out, walks up to my door, and rings the doorbell
*Doorb* A nightingale or other bird singing in the neihbor's oak tree
*Doorbl* The neighbor's cat laying in my backyard for an afternoon catnap
*Doorbr* The wind blowing through the olive tree across the street
*Doorgr* National Poetry Month
*Dooro* The weird and mundane events occurring in my daily life
*Doorr* Drivers in Las Vegas
*Doorw* The Baha'i Sacred Writings
*Doory* Encounters with other human beings

Speaking of weird things happening in my life. I left my new and old cell phones on the coffee table yesterday while I was working online. I thought I heard the phone ring around 7:30 pm, but I didn't get up to answer it because I was busy. I didn't think anymore about it until I decided to go to bed. I went to the couch, which is where I sleep. I laid down and then heard my phone beep indicating I had missed a phone call. I looked at the number and the name said Kendra, so I thought it was my niece. This morning I called her and ask her why she called she didn't call, but said she probably butt dialed. I ask her if her Dad give her my new phone number and she said no. I replied that she now had the phone number. If she didn't butt dial my new phone number from her phone, who did?

Ever since November 29, 2012 (the day my mother died) weird things have happened in my life. Sometimes I wonder what's going on, is my mother trying to tell me something? Is my mother sending me messages of encouragement? Am I on the verge of going stark raving mad? Interesting and thought provoking questions, which I'm not ready to answer just yet; however, whether I'm ready to answer those question I figure if I keep blogging then I'll find the answers to them.

Thought of the Day:“I write for the same reason I breathe-because if I didn’t, I would die.” - Isaac Asimov

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780577-The-Motivation-to-compose-blog-entries