*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780470-Sometimes-I-get-the-feeling-I-am-filling-in-the-blanks
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#780470 added April 13, 2013 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
Sometimes I get the feeling I am filling in the blanks
The April 13, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Be creative! Fill in the blanks and tell us why: "If my (blank) were a (blank), then I'd be (blank)."

"If my arms were wings, then I'd be able to fly above the Nazca Desert." Could flying above the Nazca lines help to answer the question why or would I be better of landing and walking the line on foot.

Sometimes
I get the feeling
that I am filling in the blanks.

Sometimes
I get the feeling
that I am attempting
to find missing characters,
missing words,
missing sentences,
without
knowing the subject
the theme,
or the genre
of the novel that is my life.

It is Saturday, April 13, 2013; at least I'm fairly sure it's Saturday. I also get the feeling that I'm missing a day and today (Saturday) should be either Sunday or Monday. I don't know why I get this feeling, but I've had this feeling for about a week. I get the feeling that the day I'm experiencing should be something else. This began on Monday, which seemed like Tuesday. Tuesday seemed like Wednesday, Wednesday seemed like Thursday, Thursday seemed like Friday, etc. I've experienced this feeling before, but it normally doesn't last more then a day.

I'm not sure what's wrong, perhaps the problem is lack of sleep or meat. On the other hand I could have walked into a time warp and am waiting to exit again. I could be going through a filling in the blanks episode in my life and I'm missing some data that would explain this feeling. It could also be that, for the last week, I've had difficulty take my thyroid medication at the same time every day. I've taken care of that by putting my thyroid medication in a seven-day pillbox and placed the pillbox with a glass of water close to where I sleep. This way I can take the medication when my alarm goes off and I don't have to worry about going into the kitchen to find the medication or the water.

Food for Thought: "Nature abhors a vacuum but why do most people hasten to fill in the blanks with garbage?" - Vanna Bonta

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780470-Sometimes-I-get-the-feeling-I-am-filling-in-the-blanks