*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780429-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#780429 added April 12, 2013 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Finally a day off that I don't have to work. So far this week it has been more like work scheduled hours, unscheduled hours, and work from home. I did do some work today, but it was just some odds and ends, nothing official. I typed out a short note to direct where old documents need to be put, and I worked on an updated attendance form.

I also did some cooking, with Rhonda. We created a wonderful Oriental style meal, with stir-fry vegetables and a side dish of beef in a garlic and ginger sauce. We served both on a bed of hot egg noodles. It turned out very good. Rhonda also made up a fresh batch of dinner rolls from scratch to have with.

I also slept in this morning. We had the alarm set late so we would get at least eight hours of sleep, and Rhonda got up after hitting the snooze once, but I slept later and got up about ten. We lounged for a while, then did a Bible Study. It was nice to have a day of leisure after the last week. After our Bible study I checked my e-mail, double checked the information I had gotten about a situation at work.

The information was correct, so no need to reply or do anything. Then I typed up the notice I mentioned and updated the attendance. It was while I was updating attendance that I came up with the idea to create a single spreadsheet with all the guards attendance on it. I'm not sure yet how it will work, but it seems to be fine. I left an area for notes to log individual accounts of days and reasons.

After that I assisted Rhonda or she assisted me. Either way, we helped each other create a wonderful meal. We ate in the living room and watched some Netflix while we dined. Now, our show is over, and I came in to log my entry for the day. Next it will be another episode of Voyager and some ice cream. That should take us up to bed time.

Tomorrow I want to be up earlier. Rhonda has to work at eleven, and I want to go in and take care of some business. We now have direct deposit, and there are two guards who are interested. One called about checks and I filled him in with what he needs to do. The other works tomorrow, so I will drop Rhonda off and then fill him in.

Then it's back home and later I will go pick Rhonda up. We may do a bit of shopping, but that is uncertain right now. Sunday I want to spend as another quiet day at home, since we both are off again. I work on Monday and Rhonda works on Tuesday, then we may have Wednesday off together but I am not positive without looking at the schedule.

That's it for now, have a nice night.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780429-Friday