*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780332-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#780332 added April 12, 2013 at 2:31am
Restrictions: None
Thursday
This is just nuts. All week long, with yesterday being the most restful day so far this week, and that was still a full and busy day. Today I was up by three and off to work to fill in, came home, and am now ready to turn around and go back in. At least the storm let up, and the roads are better. That's right, on top of everything else, we have been in the center of a huge winter storm that hit on Tuesday and is just now ending.

I will have to try and write more, but for now, I got no time -- gotta go~

And just as the week began, so it ends. Tonight is my last night of work for the week, since I switched with another guard. At least is is suppose to be my last night this week; it's not over yet. I was scheduled to work until ten-thirty, but usually get out before this. Not tonight. I clocked out at eleven. Why, because I was up since three this morning and wanted to get home.

So long as nothing comes up, I am at least not on site for the rest of the week. I will have to do some work from home, but even that is minimal, as of now.

So, I'm tired, and ready for bed. I need sleep like the Donger need food~


© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780332-Thursday