*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779832-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#779832 added April 6, 2013 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
Friday
Another one of those days with not much time to get in here and write. It's officially Saturday in WDC, but still Friday here in South Dakota; well for twenty minutes anyway.  I had today off, but worked on some items I needed to get done. I finished up about eleven, when Rhonda got home. We went over a few things and then she went to get into something comfy and I came in here to write a little.

One more day, then she is done at Target. Next week she starts a new job, but the schedule will be so much better. I hope she enjoys her job and gets along well with everyone. I know she will, but I'm not sure if the other workers will get along with her. After all, she is the bosses wife.

It was a crazy week, Monday and Tuesday I worked on site, and also had a lot to do at home. Wednesday through today I was off, but had some at-home work to do each day. Not a lot on Wednesday, I put quite a bit off till later so I could send one day off with Rhonda. Yesterday I put a lot off again, so I could get out ice fishing one last time with Len, and so today it was time to get the rest of it done.

I waited with it till after Rhonda left for work, got just about everything done, and only have to laminate a few things tomorrow before work. It was looking like her last day would be as messed up as any, but I called the guy who works tomorrow morning and asked if he could work an extra hour and a half for me. He agreed, so at least I get to go in a bit later. Still, Rhonda will have an hour wait before she starts work, and I will have at least an hour and a half wait for her after I get done.

Sunday will be better, she doesn't work. Monday and Tuesday she trains in the afternoon, and Wednesday she trains with me for closing. So, we will not have a day off  together till next Sunday. So, I better get done in here and go spend a little time with her before bed.

Have a nice night~

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779832-Friday