*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779743-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#779743 added April 5, 2013 at 2:33am
Restrictions: None
Thursday
Another day down. They seem to fly by so fast some times. For that matter it's been that kind of week. Busy all day Monday and Tuesday. I would have gotten things done today, but Len wanted to go ice fishing, so I took a break and sat out in the fish house. I didn't catch anything but it was kind of a nice break.

Who am I kidding, I sat out on a padded bucket and got further behind in work and didn't accomplish a damn thing. I would have preferred to go back over to the spot we had been fishing most of the winter, and done quite well at. But, Frank goes out on the east side every night and gets his limit of Walleyes, so we left the good spot to go sit and not catch squat.

It's funny how many people I hear say the same thing, someone is always going out, morning, noon, or night, and getting their limit. It is never the person your talking to, but someone they know or someone they heard about. And, of course you never see any of these fish, and in this case, we never even see Frank. I don't know Frank, but Len does.

funny how frank goes out every night and gets his limit and we are in the same area and never see Frank. It's probably true, just a bit exaggerated. Frank is not out at the lake, he is in South Fork, drinking beer and tipping the strippers. He has his two beers, his "limit" and then goes home.

Not for sure, but my guess.

Well, it's late, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.


"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free."

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779743-Thursday