*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779463-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#779463 added April 1, 2013 at 4:36pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
This is getting to be a normal thing anymore, and I do not like it. No, not writing in here; I enjoy that and wish I could take even more time to spend here in WDC. I'm talking about getting woke up early on Monday morning to deal with stuff from work. The last few times it was for time clock corrections, today, it was a sick guard. I would not mind so much, but I am not a person who is up early by any standard.

I do not sleep a lot, it's just that I don't get to bed until early morning hours anymore, so if I get woke up early, it's often, like today, after about four hours of sleep. On top of that, I have to work tonight. I did have a lot of time as a result, but I also had a lot of work to do from home, so I did not get to enjoy any of it.

It did work out for good, though. I have permission to hire another person, two actually, so that I can have my time off more often. I will have to wait for ads to go out for one of them, but the other has already submitted an application and it has been forwarded to the home office, approved, and now it's just a matter of getting the rest of the paperwork done and getting her trained.

It will mean opposite times of the day for us, but I think it will work fine. It pays pretty good, and we will have more time than now. It also means that even if she has the vehicle, I will not need to worry about a ride in if something happens and I have to cover at work.

What? I threw you off a bit with that last statement, didn't I?

Yes, the new person is my wife, so if she is at work with the vehicle, I know the shift is covered. Since she will be working either double coverage or evenings, I do not even have to worry about her relief not showing up. Things are looking up.

Now, I have to get ready to go. I do hope to write a bit more, later.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779463-Monday