*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778428-Slurry-slip-and-slide
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#778428 added March 24, 2013 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
Slurry slip and slide
Went to the open house portion of the Forester's Ball.

Went down the slurry ...silicon coated and slippery. Fast! I encouraged all the older folks to go 30 feet up the stairs and slide down the tube. Makes one feel 5 years old again!

Incredibly me:


Saw Sara tonight at Bernice's. Good to see folk I've lost touch of other than facebook. We talked about travel and the living in two worlds aspect... she understood. She's lived in the city and in the woods. She needs both right now.

Told her about my prose pieces I'm ...still... editing. *Rolleyes* Someday soon, I promise.

Other sad news: the Lady Griz lost their basketball game to Georgia by 20 points. Better than the 47 point debacle the men suffered; but still...

My alma mater, U Kansas (Jayhawks), almost got beat by #16 seed Western Kentucky. Big game against North Carolina on Sunday.

Other news: there isn't any. We could discuss the price of cheddar cheese and eggs but why bother. I have to eat most everything except a few canned goods before I leave. This will lead to some amusing combinations I'm sure. *Wink*

Teal: our "Blue Months" are now teal. Oh, well ...may you-all have a teal-month.
40,349

© Copyright 2013 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778428-Slurry-slip-and-slide