*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777631-I-Got-No-Time
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#777631 added March 16, 2013 at 2:36am
Restrictions: None
I Got No Time
Friday, last day before the weekend and I do have the weekend off, last one for a while. I did make it in here to write, too. Not much, as the title states, I got no time. It's past time to get ready and leave for work, I have things I need to do prior to my shift at work, and will be pushing it to get any of it done.

No, I did not screw away the day, and I am in hopes to fill you in later. I do need to get some of this off my mind, and I do want to write a decent length entry today. It will be late, however, so it may not be today by date, but it will be the end of my day.

Like I said, I hope to. I had planned on writing more yesterday, as well, and that just did not happen. Perhaps today will be better!

I did make it back. Not by much, but I'm here to add a little more and then call it a night. It is now actually Saturday, 1:30 in the morning. I made it to work on time, made some copies, faxed a disciplinary action form, and headed out to the shack. I was ready for almost anything, after all, this situation had been building over a few weeks. Again I was surprised.

No call today from an irate worker, nothing on site from her, and nothing said by anyone else. I did learn that she was a bit upset with the results, but at least she did not say anything. I know it's not over, it's just going to continue on and on, but at least now they know that it will not get them the results they anticipate. Of course, she has not seen the schedule yet, so there still could be some issues with that, but we will handle them as they develop.

All in all, it was not a bad night at work. The weather kind of sucked, cold, wet, and windy, but it could have been worse. the roads were not too bad, and we made it home with no trouble. Now it's enjoy a bit of ice cream, watch a little Adam 12. and then bed. I am so ready for a good night sleep...

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free."

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777631-I-Got-No-Time