*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777322-March-11
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#777322 added March 11, 2013 at 6:01pm
Restrictions: None
March 11

Here I am again, falling behind the 8-ball. Last week Hubby and I flew to MPLS/St. Paul MN to stay the week with my daughter at her new "big Girl's" apartment. since about 2003 when she moved out of our house. (we moved into a transitional Apt while hubby built our new house) She moved to a one bedroom to try her wings. A few years later she upgraded to a 2-bedroom  two stories with no elevator. She cleaned the building for a discount on her rent and she liked the freedom. The building turned into a Half-way house. Druggies, alkies and Nut cases. After this last year she decided she'd had enough and went apartment hunting. She found a great apartment that is much bigger than the old one. Two bedrooms and two baths, small kitchen but has a wood burning F/P.
We encouraged her to go for it. She did and we arrived to help her unpack. Sat night, Sunday night and Monday night we hung out at her place. I worked at the branch office during the day, drove through a BIG SNOW STORM! They shut the Airport on Tues, but really, the main roads were plowed and we left early to drive from S. St. Paul to Mpls. No problems. We left at 4:30 and went home, clear roads. It was no big deal.
Then Wednesday and Thursday after work we went to the Excel Center to watch High School Hockey. Friday and Saturday we went all day. We left Sunday at 5:45 AM for Chicago then on to Portland, OR. I didn't get to bed until after 10pm PST. I was tired.

Still following the Jodi Arias Trial on the net. Wed is next trial day.
             

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777322-March-11