*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777073-On-the-run
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#777073 added March 8, 2013 at 1:14pm
Restrictions: None
On the run...
You know how trains cars make a loud sound when they smash together?

Or how a slow freight train's a pain or a runaway train a horror?

Well... I felt like I was trying to outrun the speedo on the Tokyo to Osaka run...

It won. *Rolleyes*

ME!

Not a cloud in the sky this morning when I walked to the Senior Center to plunk myself in front of the computer to write, read and edit. The sun is streaming in.

May eat (pangius fish parmesan) ...or not*. [*see above; see below]

The News: rarely uplifting. It tends to make my anxiety levels go up. Occasionally there is good news. I could do without a daily recount of Justin Bieber being a teenager... ack. Or worse ...worrying about Michelle Obama's wardrobe...

We waste too much time criticizing others. Becoming intrigued by personal dramas that have nothing to do with the sunny sky out there.

Like my early morning run to the toilet... but that's what sinks (underwear) and showers (the rest of me) are for. Better a TV with the sound and picture turned off!
40,073


© Copyright 2013 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777073-On-the-run