*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776730-Shepherds-Pie-is-on-my-mind
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#776730 added March 6, 2013 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
Shepherd's Pie is on my mind...
...and in my stomach. *Smile*

me:

Too early in the day to have news. We had powder sugar last night. The mountains look lovely. Now the sun is out again. Fickle brat...

We're just glad he deigned to show up! We'll be even gladder when that dipsy air-headed Spring decides to come our way. She's known to stay away until May... or June.

Depending on Spring this year it could be chill or cold when I visit Norway in May. I want to stop in Røros, a mining town (think Butte) near the border with Sweden. A very cold area. July would be wiser... and even then... I also may get a chance to walk up to a glacier in Fjærland. But so much depends on those white chickens and I don't have a red wheel barrow.

I'll be back June 12th. Better be Spring here by then. *Laugh*

*Snow2*

I don't worry about having nothing to write about. The 30 day blog challenge gives prompts. some of them lame, but some fairly good. I won't officially join as that's too much like work and I have other priorities. I do read some of the blogs from time-to-time.

I don't seem to make enough time to blog-read. Or book-read in general. I'm constantly reading and writing but not producing.

Gotta get that chapbook out. After the 41 items in "This and Every November (prose letters) are re-edited they'll go to a group of people ...have two young local women chosen already, but I need at least one male to read as well. And an older person of either sex would be apropo. What I ask is a basic sorting task or rating. Like here! But a bit more strenuous. The bottom half doesn't matter much and the top one's will float regardless (I'm not sure which those are...); it's the decision regarding the mediocre middle that matters.

After the "best" survive, I may mix them with blog and journal entries from Novembers past to break up the boredom ...er ...flow.

We'll see. Wanted to be done and printed by end of February of this year. So much for goals!

By-the-way... the shepherd tasted real good.
40,049

© Copyright 2013 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776730-Shepherds-Pie-is-on-my-mind