*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776115-Rushed
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#776115 added February 26, 2013 at 2:16pm
Restrictions: None
Rushed
         Rushed to get in here and write for the day. I'm not sure how it will turn out, I'm half asleep and want to do this before I take a short nap.  I had planned on more time for this, but that isn't working out. I worked last night, got three hours of sleep and then filled in this morning for another worker. Now, I'm back home for a bit to eat, a quick nap, and anything else I can squeeze in before going back to work for my own shift tonight.
         That was suppose to be it, then three days off before working the weekend. Wrong, now it's looking like another three to four hours of sleep tonight and back again in the morning. In fact, it's looking like I will fill in every morning for the rest fo the week. I won't have a day off till next Tuesday, and then it's only the one day off for all of next week. At least I have that weekend off, unless something else comes up.
         I was kind of thinking about working on a story idea I had yesterday, but I won't have enough time to do anything with it today. Hopefully tomorrow will work out better. I should get done with work early, and have some time to work on my idea, if I'm not too tired. My brother wants to get together Thursday and Friday, but with the change in the schedule, I don't think that will work out. Maybe I can get over there for a while on Thursday afternoon.
         We been getting together and doing a bit of ice fishing. Why they call it ice fishing is beyond me, we don't fish for ice at all. In fact, we drill a hole through it and fish for Walleye, Perch, and Northern Pike. We have been doing fair so far this year, but last time out we busted and didn't get anything. We each had one bite, and that was it. We tried a different lake, but should have stayed with the same one. Oh well, it was still enjoyable and restful. Well, it was after we got his truck shoveled out and unstuck.
         That's about it for me today. I'm pleased that I did get in here and get something written, and now I'm going to go spend a little time with a very lovely brunette, then a short nap, a quick dinner, and back to work.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776115-Rushed